HVAC / Air Conditioning & Heating Replacement ServicesHVAC / Air Conditioning & Heating Replacement Services in Santa Clarita, CA
To provide the comfort and relief you need to fight off the heat of a Santa Clarita Valley summer, your system needs to be in top shape. Your system needs to be strong. It needs to be efficient. And above all, it needs to be the exact right fit to meet your needs! Having trouble with your cooling system this season? It may be time to replace!
At Nicholas Aire Systems, our certified and trustworthy specialists are dedicated to bringing you the best. We want to bring you the service you need most! Our team has been providing flawless cooling solutions for years, and we can bring you superior replacement and installation.
Ready for an air conditioner replacement? Contact the air conditioner professionals at Nicholas Aire Systems for AC replacement in Santa Claita Valley and Southern California!
AC Replacement Services in California
When you’re seeking a replacement, you can’t trust the project to just anyone. Your system needs to be chosen with your unique needs in mind! The system has to be chosen, sized, and installed to cover your cooling needs to the letter. Too little, or even too much power from your system can mean inefficiency, poor air quality, and can even wear out your system long before its time.
Our Nicholas Aire Systems experts provide perfect service, every time, with services geared toward meeting all of you and your home’s needs! Are you looking for a replacement of the same system type? Something completely different? Our experts can assist! We offer:
- Central air conditioning
- Mini-split (ductless) air conditioning
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Forced-air heat pumps
No matter what you’re looking for, you can trust the peerless quality and capability of our team! If you need ac replacement in Santa Clarita Valley, contact us today!
When Is It Time for Replacement?
Most homeowners seek repair when they experience air conditioner issues. If that is the service you need, we’re more than happy to provide! But is repair actually your best option? Possibly. But in these situations, replacement is the preferred action:
- Ineffective air conditioner performance. It can come from many causes, including a poorly sized or installed system, one that is aging, or simply one that has experienced critical damage. But regardless of the cause, if your system simply isn’t keeping your home cool, it’s time to get a new system.
- Persistent poor efficiency. Maintaining your home is costly and you want to do everything in your power to seek better, more efficient solutions. There are tons of excellent cooling options that provide higher than average efficiency, saving you money over time. But if your system isn’t one of those, or if it was but is no longer performing to your standards, go for replacement!
- Refrigerant leaks. This is one of those situations that can possibly fall under repair or replacement. But our experts would highly recommend replacement. Once refrigerant leaks have begun to spring in your system, it is more than likely that they will continue to do so, regardless of repair efforts.
- Excessive repair needs. If your current system needs repair too often, it will be much, much cheaper to simply choose a replacement. A system that needs yearly professional repair or more is no longer worth it, investment-wise.
- Older units. As we said before, efficiency is important. And if your system is ten, fifteen years old—it is not likely to be sufficiently effective. Additionally, older systems tend to require more repair, and often simply cannot meet your cooling needs.
Why Choose Nicholas Aire Systems?
Did you know that correctly installing an air conditioner can reduce your home’s cooling costs by up to 30 percent? Without a correctly installed air conditioner, you may have air flow problems, mechanical problems, and insulation problems that can cause cold air to escape.
Following these industry best practices helps us make sure your air conditioner is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Our team has expertly installed air conditioners in Santa Clarita Valley area homes since 1982. Trust Nicholas Aire Systems for air conditioner installation services!
Contact Nicholas Aire Systems for Air Conditioner Replacement in Santa Clarita Valley & Southern California
When considering a replacement air conditioner, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing air conditioner is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your air conditioner is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a new air conditioner—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!
Contact Nicholas Aire Systems today to get a quote on new air conditioner replacement in the Greater Southern California area, including Santa Clarita Valley!