New HVAC / Air Conditioning & Heating InstallationsNew HVAC / Air Conditioning & Heating Installation Services in Santa Clarita, CA
Replacing your heating and air conditioning system is a major investment in your home and there are several things that you need to consider before making a decision. Many consumers make the mistake of shopping solely on price, but doing this can cost you significantly more in the long run. Choosing the right HVAC contractor is a critical first step to ensuring that you are making a wise investment in your home.
When you select Nicholas Aire Systems to replace your HVAC equipment we will first give your home a comprehensive evaluation to understand your home’s unique construction and duct system to accurately size the equipment you need to maximize your home’s comfort as efficiently as possibly. Once our comprehensive analysis of your home is completed, we will present you with a proposal of an outline of what we plan to do along with possible options to meet your budget and needs. We understand that your HVAC replacement is a major purchase and we want to make sure you are making the best choice for your home comfort.
What To Expect When Choosing Nicholas Aire Systems
We want to make the installation or your new equipment as easy and convenient for you as we can. We know it can be a hassle to have something like this happen in your home, so we’re going to take a series of steps to minimize any disruption to your everyday life you might be expecting to experience.
- We’ll Pull The Permits For You, As Any Licensed Contractor Should: we’ll find out if you need any permits from the City, and we’ll even arrange for the City Inspector to come and check everything out, at your convenience or ours. (In most cases we are there for the inspection.) You don’t need to lift a finger.
- You Can Still Come And Go During Installation: just leave us a contact number where we can reach you if we have to ask any permission to access the work space or to tell you we’re done, and you can leave to run errands or go to work while we perform the installation. If you’re leaving before we get there, just make sure to leave clear instructions on how we can gain access to the property, as well as your contact details. We are VERY careful with any pets that you may have and we will take extra care for them if necessary.
- There’s No Need To Cover Your Carpets Or Clean Up After Us: we’ll drop cloth the entire working area from start to finish and clean up everyday. If necessary well will even wear shoe covers. (booties) When we are finished with the job we’ll vacuum up after ourselves so you don’t have to.
- We’ll Be As Quiet As Possible: if we need to use power tools or hammers, we’ll let you know before we do so it’s not a nasty surprise, but we will always aim to minimize noise disruption in your home – we’ll only use these tools as much as necessary.
- Your Home Will Remain As Comfortable As We Can Make It: we’ll obviously have to detach your old system to install the new one, but we will keep it on for as long as possible and work as quickly as we can, so you remain as comfortable as possible. On very rare occasions, it might be off overnight, but we’ll be back first thing in the morning to finish up the job. In extreme cold weather we will provide temporary heat for the duration of the installation if needed.
- We’ll Send Someone Out To Inspect The Installation Once It’s Done: once our installation is completed, we’ll send someone out within the next few days to make sure everything’s working great and follow up with you about any concerns you might have. We want your experience choosing us as your contractor to be a happy one!